By integrating a 60-inch (diagonal) class Sharp LCD monitor, a high sensitivity interactive whiteboard touch screen and original user-intuitive pen software, Sharp has made the PN-L601B the ideal tool for meetings, video conferencing, presentations, corporate training, classroom instruction and other applications where interactive communication is key. The result is minimum effort and maximum work efficiency with the Sharp PN-L601B LCD interactive whiteboard touch screen monitor.
- Accurate Touch Screen Response – through minimization of space between the touch screen and LCD component panel. This helps assure accurate-to-the-spot writing and easy and reliable operation.
- Sharp Proprietary Infrared Detection System – increases touch screen accuracy through multiple infrared sensors that help locate position of the touch pen with impressive accuracy.
- Easy To Use Sharp Design Intuitive Pen Software – allows virtually anyone to smoothly and easily operate the touch screen.
- Streamlined Communications via Direct MFP Connection – By connecting the PN-L601B to a Sharp network-connected MFP (multifunctional product), documents may be scanned from the MFP and directly imported to the pen software for display on the PN-L601B. Image data can also be saved to a PC or sent to an MFP for printout.
- 60″ Class (60″ Diagonal) Screen Size – with Sharp UV2A LCD Technology provides exceptionally deep blacks and bright vivid colors with 400 cd/m2 brightness and 4000:1 contrast ratio.
- Sharp Full Array Backlight Technology – for bright, energy efficient lighting, with exceptionally uniform brightness and easy readability, even in bright environments.
- Full 1920 x 1080 (1080p) Resolution – from analog RGB, digital RGB and HDTV video sources.
- 24/7 Certified – for use in most any commercial application.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty – covers parts, labor and backlight, in both landscape and portrait modes.
- Advanced Fanless Architecture – operates silently with maximum reliability.
- Extensive Interface Capability – Standard interfaces include HDMI® input D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB01) – adds DVI-D input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input, composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display control and stereo speaker output (10W x 2).
- Optional PN-TPC1W PC – easily attaches to rear of display for an all-in-one interactive display solution
- Compatible with SDSS™ Sharp Digital Signage Software – for use in interactive digital signage settings.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified – with exceptionally low power consumption.
- Available as a Bundle (PN-L601B-PKG) – including PN-L601B display, PN-TPC1W whiteboard PC, and SR-560M rolling cart floor stand.